Stera Sheen is a non-caustic, hi-temp commercial grill surface cleaner that will change the way you clean! The formula is created to clean hot services (275-325 degrees F) and there is no need to shut off your equipment while using this cleaner. Stera Sheen will not scratch or produce unsafe fumes when used. It is safe to clean on steel and aluminum and is great for any flat grills or griddles like the Taylor grill models L858, L850, and L852. With an easy application using a spray bottle, the thick formula clings to the grill for improved cleaning results.
Stera Sheen is effective after one use. Not to mention, each cleaning requires minimum product and labor. Avoid the daily build-up! Stera Sheen will help maintain food safety, product quality, consistency, and overall benefit the customers’ food experience with your restaurant! The formula complies with G.R.A.S. standards, which means that the cleaner is considered safe for incidental food contact.
Here is what you will need! Stera Sheen cleaner, a high-temperature grill brush or grill pad holder with pad, a high-temperature squeegee, and a wet towel! There are 7 easy steps to clean the grill, those are:
- Set the grill temperature to 275-325 degrees.
- Pour 2-3 oz of Stera Sheen grill cleaner across the grill.
- Evenly spread the grill cleaner with the provided grill pad holder or high-temperature grill brush.
- Let the heat do the work and allow the product to sit for 20-30 seconds.
- Pull the product off the grill with the provided high-temperature grill squeegee.
- Wipe down the grill with a wet towel.
- Season grill before cooking.
Easy does it! If you’re interested in Stera Sheen or you would like more information, contact our Parts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.